Tuesday, May 15, 2012

If we do not want to be a part of the solution, we need to stay out of the equation!

I have been thinking(which my hubby would say OH NO!!) a lot lately about numerous of different situations that I come across and some irritate me, make me cry, and some bring me full of joy. In all of this I cannot help but think about the ones that truly frustrate me and what am I doing about it. Am I contributing my time, am I giving generously, am I praying for them, what exactly am I doing to be a part of the solution. Because if I am not being a part of the solution I truly do not have any right to complain, give my opinion or get mad about it.

 So I challenge you, the next time you feel the need to complain, give your opinion or get mad about a situation ask yourself what are you doing to be a part of the solution.

Just something to think about~
Peace Be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment