Thursday, November 10, 2011

De-cluttering!

It is a rainy day here so I decided that today is a good day to clean out some things...mean while, Izaiah pulling every toy there is to pull out of his room into the kithchen where I am seriously little guy the BIG RACE track too...Oh well cars race on...I open the refrigerator door to many plastic containers that need to be scraped out and sterilized (to my expectations anyways) as I am pulling them out I begin to think about how sometime we just need to de-clutter our surrounding, maybe even de-clutter our mind. As I begin the seemingly never ending task I begin to talk to GOD about my never ending mental clutter...the more I pray/talk with PAPA the more my mind begins to get some relief of the racing thoughts of so much to do...Instead they begin to focus on GOD and what HE has for me to do today..in the simplest of things GOD wants to be there..Too often I find myself thinking of 10 different things at one time then nothing gets done it gets stuck in the thought process of how I can do what I should or may that would be nice. I do not know about you but I prefer to get something done besides just thinking about it..so when a simple task such as an encouraging text happens to pop in my thought I take a moment and do it...we never know that may be the word the other person needed...

I am back on track now to get some things done and excited that we are one more day closer to the next Foster/Adoption Training Day...more things to get accomplished in our home, things that need to be fixed, walls that need to be painted and what ever else that may come up...


SO the inside of the refrigerator is cleaned out, all plastics are washed, the race track has since been put away for a trade to make Our Pineapple Sunshine Muffins with mama!!! What a sunshiney rainy day!!!!!

Blessings to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment